Wednesday 13 May 2009

THORILDIN'S HAT COLLECTION


Thorildin is a dwarf from Finland with a warped sense of humour and, clearly, far too much time on his hands. He has invested some of that time in assembling the biggest hat and helmet collection ever seen on LOTRO, and has very kindly placed it online for the delectation of the fashionable and/or desperate adventurer. The headgear shown above is only a small sampling of the collection, which currently numbers 45 different items and is no doubt growing apace.

After browsing through the set, you will probably be left in no doubt exactly why most players opt to not display their hat or helmet in public. On the other hand, you may be inspired to go shopping and vie for the best-dressed adventurer title, though in all honesty, its opposite is more likely to come your way...

1 comment:

Raegn said...

Nice post. Some of the headwear in this game, especially early on, is atrocious. When I first started I couldn't stand to look at the first tailor hat you can make. It made me feel like a wrinkled conehead almost, hehe.

Anyways, I wanted to stop by and tell you that I really like the blog. I just started my own called Epic Book and have you on my blogroll. Hoping you can do the same to get the word out.

Keep up the great writing :-)